Masonry Restoration Services in Pittsburgh
Graciano is where Pittsburgh’s rich heritage meets cutting-edge restoration techniques. Our city’s architecture is a tapestry of history, from the industrial might of the Steel City to the gothic towers that outline our educational institutions. Graciano’s masonry restoration services are designed to honor and preserve Pittsburgh’s distinctive edifices.
Rebuilding Pittsburgh’s Pride, One Stone at a Time
Graciano doesn’t just restore masonry; we reinforce the spirit of Pittsburgh. Our commitment to excellence ensures that every building, from the grandest public edifice to the humblest home, contributes to the city’s legacy.
Step forward with Graciano to preserve the strength and soul of Pittsburgh. Contact us now and let our masonry restoration services help your property stand testament to the timeless spirit of Pittsburgh.
Masonry Restoration Services in Pittsburgh Services Offered
Craftsmanship Honed by Pittsburgh’s Legacy
In the shadow of historic bridges and amidst the legacy of the industrial era, Graciano brings expertise to Pittsburgh’s storied stone and brickwork. Our services include:
- Tuckpointing Precision is key in restoring the robust appearance of your brickwork, ensuring your building stands out in New York's skyline.
- Stone Repair Whether it's the limestone of a landmarked Manhattan high-rise or the granite of a Brooklyn townhouse, our stone repair services are as enduring as the city itself.
- Facade Inspection and Repair New York's weather can be tough on buildings. Graciano's thorough facade inspections and repairs ensure compliance with local law 11 and the safety of your edifice.
- Cleaning and Sealing Our cleaning services respect the patina of age that makes New York's buildings so distinctive, while sealing protects them from the city's sometimes harsh elements. Committed to New York's Heritage.
- Brick Replacement We carefully match the historic bricks of New York's storied buildings, blending new life into old walls.
Two Mellon Center
Two Mellon Center, is one of Pittsburgh’s most stunning landmarks. An imposing Flemish-Gothic style limestone structure, the building occupies a full city block and features a sixty-five-feet high mansard roof pitched at a 17° angle. Each elevation features 38 dormers of varying size that are positioned in three uniform tiers spreading across surfaces of the mansards. Graciano completed a full-scale restoration of the building including a comprehensive system to stop the water infiltration that had plagued the structure since its original construction in 1919. Learn more
The Cork Factory
The Cork Factory in Pittsburgh's Strip District, a historic structure from 1901, was revitalized in the mid-2000s by a developer and local partners. Graciano Corp., tasked with extensive restoration, cleaned the exterior surfaces, removed graffiti, repaired masonry, and handled interior work, including lead abatement, concrete ceiling repairs, elevator shaft rebuilding, and basement wall construction. They later worked on the stack, renovating it structurally, and rebuilt two exterior walls of the reception building while refurbishing the third. Inside, they defined spaces with brick walls and installed precast coping for a new pool and Jacuzzi. Learn more
The Gateway Towers, a prominent condominium complex in downtown Pittsburgh, overlooks Point State Park and is visible from key sports venues. Constructed in the 1960s with marble and steel accents, its exterior had accumulated grime over time. The restoration involved cleaning all exterior marble and anodized finishes, replacing caulking between panels and windows, and repainting the window frames. Learn more
Graciano Corporation was an important part of the team working to transform the Fulton Hotel into a Renaissance Marriott Hotel and restore the historic landmark to its original 1900s grandeur. The hotel has about 350 rooms, some with a view of PNC Park across the river. The grand lobby was restored to its original function and elegant style. All work was done according to the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for Restoration. The project was completed in time for the season opener. Learn more